PedsAnesthesia.Net/Wiki

This is a Welcome Message inviting ALL to participate!
Robert S. Greenberg
Site Admin

PedsAnesthesia.Net/Wiki

Post by Robert S. Greenberg »

PedsAnesthesiaWiki

After much deliberation, I have completed the initial outline of the PedsAnesthesia.Net/Wiki. Without becoming too grandiose, I hope for this to become a clearinghouse for basic and advanced information about pediatric anesthesia practice across the world. It will include pages on every aspect of pediatric anesthesia practice for all to contribute an see. All you need is an internet connection.

While this might be thought of as a "free, living textbook" I suspect some will see it as an unreasonable competition of "real" textbooks....which exist for profit. In fact, I have no aspiration to compete, only provide information, discussion, and consideration of topics for all to participate.

Find it here: PedsAnesthesia.Net/wiki

Take a look at it. Tell me what you think.

If you are interested in participating as an author in this huge, Global project, please contact me on the forum. In order to maintain the integrity of the information presented (this is, after all, important stuff), you must be a registered author on this wiki. Authorship may be recognized by your institution and contribute to "published works" for academic promotion.

Rob.
Robert S. Greenberg, M.D.
Associate Professor
The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions