Test Your Knowledge

This is a Welcome Message inviting ALL to participate!
Robert S. Greenberg
Site Admin

Test Your Knowledge

Post by Robert S. Greenberg »

Thanks to the arduous and unrelenting work of Dr. Justin Hamrick (now at Arkansas Children's Hospital), you can now "Test Your Knowledge" with a question about the finer points of Pediatric Anesthesia. Accessible from the front web page (PedsAnesthesia.Net) - just click on Dr. Hamrick's picture - you'll be "treated" to challenging questions about pediatric anesthesiology.

I found these invaluable in helping me to study for the Pediatric Anesthesia Boards in the US. (Not sure if there are equivalent certifications in other parts of the world.) I am sure it will pique your interest, and maybe spark a discussion or two in the ORs or the forum here.

Enjoy!
Robert S. Greenberg, M.D.
Associate Professor
The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
Robert S. Greenberg
Site Admin

Re: Test Your Knowledge

Post by Robert S. Greenberg »

It only gets better!.

Now Justin L. Lockman M.D., the Director of the Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship Program at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, and Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatrics at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine joins the TYKproject as a contributor. He is the creator and editor of the Pediatric Anesthesiology Review Topics kindle book series as well as serving as a content expert for the Pedi Crisis pediatric emergency algorithm smartphone app, and he is passionate about innovations in medical education.

Welcome Justin!

Last bumped by Robert S. Greenberg on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:34 pm.
Robert S. Greenberg, M.D.
Associate Professor
The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions